Of the 50 researchers in a workgroup, 40 percent will be assigned to Team A and the remaining 60 percent to Team B. However, 70 percent of the researchers prefer Team A and 30 percent prefer Team B. What is the lowest possible number of researchers who will NOT be assigned to the team they prefer?
15, 17, 20, 25, 30
Add Your Explanation
You must have a Magoosh account in order to leave an explanation.